+ 91 484 391 9505
+ 91 938 860 4052
+ 91 938 860 4052
Ayurveda is the oldest surviving complete medical system in the world and it's origin go back nearly 5000 years. Ayurveda is not simply a health care system but a form of lifestyle adopted to maintain perfect balance and harmony within the human existence, from the most abstract transcendental values to the most concrete physiological expressions. Based on the premise that life represents an intelligent co-ordination of the Atma (Soul), Mana (Mind), Indriya (Senses) and Sharira (Body).
- Rejuvination Package
- The cells and tissue of the body change over the years. It is therefore necessary to refresh and rejuvenate the body’s systems in order to preserve the balance between body, mind and soul. The course of rejuvenation includes synchronised body massages, performed by two therapists with medicinal oil and cream, plus Sirodhara, medicinal steam baths and oral medicine. Rejuvenating face masks are also part of this package. This treatment is taken daily for 90-120 minutes for a period of 7-14 days
- Body Purification Package
- Our eating habits, life-style, climate changes etc. may cause toxins to accumulate in the body and result in an imbalance of the Tridosha. The body purification therapy supports the body’s natural mechanism of excreting these toxins and purifying the whole body so that it regains its balance of Vatha, Pitha and Kapha. The treatment is based on Snehanakarma (oil application), Swedanakarma (sweat treatment) and Panchakarma (purification processes in the narrow sense). The 15-day package includes body massages, Snehapanam, Nasyam, Virechanam (purgative treatment under medical supervision), Snehavasthi, Dhara, Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Karnapooranam, Tharpanam, Sirovasthi, steam baths and oral herbal medicines.
- Body Immunisation Package
- This is the best that Ayurveda has to offer to slow down the ageing processes in the body, to put a stop to the degeneration of the body’s cells and to strengthen the body’s immune defence system. The main aspect of this package involves taking Rasayanas (very specialised Ayurvedic medicine) and also purifying the body and making it sweat readily (Panchakarma and Swedakarma). This 28-day programme includes body massages, Snehapanam, Virechanam, Nasyam, Snehavasthi, Dhara, Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Tharpanam, Sirovasthi, Karnapooranam and medicated steam baths. This treatment is most effective if embarked on before the age of 60. It is equally recommendable for men and women.
- Slimming Package
- The Ayurvedic weight reduction programme encompasses herbal powder massage and treatment with various medicinal herbal oils. Massages are given for 28 days. This programme also includes medicated steam baths and the oral intake of herbal juices and infusions. The goal is to achieve long-term weight loss by changing the metabolism. A special Ayurvedic diet plan is recommended during treatment.
- Stress Management Package
- This is a combination of yoga, meditation and Ayurvedic therapies and thus a holistic method. This treatment takes 3-4 hours daily for a period of 7-14 days and includes yoga, meditation, rejuvenation massages and Dhara, Njavarakizhi, Thalam, herbal steam baths, mud packs etc. and orally taken Ayurvedic medicine. This programme is very effective for stress management and to encourage body and soul to achieve composure of the mind.